|1 Bedrooms||$1,470 - $1,731 /mo|
|2 Bedrooms||$1,908 - $2,085 /mo|
- Tenants will pay gas (heating) and electricity (cooking, general, hot water) and water. Sewer is included in rent.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $58,240
- 2 Person Household: $66,560
- 3 Person Household: $74,880
- 4 Person Household: $83,135
- 5 Person Household: $89,830
- 6 Person Household: $96,460
- 1 Person Household: $67,400
- 2 Person Household: $77,000
- 3 Person Household: $86,650
- 4 Person Household: $96,250
- 5 Person Household: $103,950
- 6 Person Household: $111,650
Watermills is a new 99 unit rental community located on 330-350 Pleasant Street. 15 affordable apartments will be made available through this process. Units at the complex are designed with an individual attention to maximizing space and natural light. Units have in unit washer/dryers, wide plank flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, designer kitchens and granite counters, and central air. Units are pet friendly (pet restrictions apply). Elevators are conveniently located in opposite
areas of the development and the units are spread out and contained within three separate buildings that are connected with enclosed bridge structures, which further emphasizes the creative and colorful design conducive for maximizing interior space and light. Other features provided for at Watermills include ample bike storage, future self-storage options, electric car chargers, and a gym.
*Note that there are units at 65% and 80% of Area Median Income (AMI) at this property. The first set of income limits (1 person – 6 people) reflects the income limits at 65%, and the second set of income limits (1 person – 6 people) reflects the income limits at 80%.
Additionally, the 1BR units for $1,470 are 65% AMI units. The 1BR units at $1,731 are 80% AMI units. The 2BR and 3BR units are all 80% AMI units.
- October 6, 2020: Info Session - 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/maOY1wRL660 (or just search for SEB Housing in YouTube and click thumbnail for Watermills) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200, Code: 862627
- November 3, 2020: Application Deadline - 2:00pm, 100% complete applications must be submitted
- November 16, 2020: Lottery - 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/kKutrnDT-XQ (or just search SEB Housing) and conference call -- (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627