YOU CAN COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A LOTTERY APPLICATION ONLINE HERE:
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $82,950
- 2 Person Household: $94,800
- 3 Person Household: $106,650
- 4 Person Household: $118,450
- 5 Person Household: $127,950
- 6 Person Household: $137,450
This is a lottery for the 1 affordable single family condominium home being built at Village at Silver Hill located at 16 Peakes Lane in Weston, MA. The home will be sold at an affordable price to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income.
To be eligible to purchase the home, at least one member of the Household must be 55 years of age or older.
The affordable home is 2,125 square feet and features quality kitchen appliances, 2 ½ bathrooms, an exclusive use landscaped area with patio, an unfinished basement, and a two car garage. A condo fee will cover common area landscaping, snow removal, trash/recycling pick-up, and common area insurance. The affordable home will be ready for occupancy shortly after the lottery.
- May 30, 2023: Recording of Information Session: https://youtu.be/ifNRjZUeB4c
- June 26, 2023: Application Deadline: at 2pm Completed Applications must be received or postmarked by this date. Applications postmarked by the deadline must be received within five (5) business days.
- July 11, 2023: Lottery: at 6:00pm via Zoom Go to zoom.com/join or call (646) 558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 857 2736 5609, Passcode: 276410