Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $48,750
- 2 Person Household: $55,700
- 3 Person Household: $62,650
- 4 Person Household: $69,600
This is a lottery for the next eleven (11) affordable homes being built in the first 4 phases at Reserve at Spring Hill. The 11 units in this phase will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. Affordable homes will be available starting in 2021 and will continue to be built over the next year to meet affordable and market-rate buyer demand.
The Reserve at Spring Hill is located on 47 Spring Street in Rehoboth and is a new construction development consisting of 200 free standing homes, with walking trails throughout the development and views of a lily pond, a community center with a full working kitchen, gym and patio/barbeque area. The community will not have a pool or tennis court. The community will be gated upon completion of construction.
Homes have 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, great room, dining room and a study. The homes will come with a 2-car garage and concrete paver driveway to fit approximately 4 cars. Homes are built on a slab and appointed with a broom swept concrete covered patio area in the rear of the home. The construction of the homes will be 2 x 6 exterior framing on 16” center. Roofing is asphalt architectural design. Homes will be vinyl siding and vinyl trim. Lawns come with an underground sprinkler system. Front walkway is concrete pavers. Electrical service to be 200 amps underground, cable and telephone underground. Smoke and CO detectors per fire code. Electrical outlet for dryer. Central A/C, gas fired forced hot air heating. Navien tankless hot water system. Vinyl flooring in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas, carpet in the great room, bedrooms and study areas. All counter tops will be laminate. All colors/style are from builder selections. Appliances are refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and electric range. Washer/Dryers are not included.
- March 17, 2021: Information Session: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/YTDesuQ-1z0 (or just search for SEB Housing) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627
- April 12, 2021: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be submitted by 2pm
- April 26, 2021: Lottery: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/geApGyfQkXo (or just search SEB Housing) and conference call -- (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627