Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $78,300
- 2 Person Household: $89,500
- 3 Person Household: $100,700
- 4 Person Household: $111,850
- 5 Person Household: $120,800
- 6 Person Household: $129,750
Please contact leasing office for unit availibility!
The Curtis Apartments is a brand-new, 250 unit rental apartment community located on 161 Mechanic Street in Bellingham, MA. There will be 63 affordable apartments ready for occupancy starting in Fall of 2022. All affordable apartments will be rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income through this application process. This community is located on approximately 15 acres and will include 5 residential buildings along with an amenities-rich clubhouse, pool, playground, a dog park, a fire pit and grilling stations and outdoor dining areas for residents. Apartments will feature stainless-steel appliances, solid surface countertops and in-unit washer and dryers. Each building will have an elevator, and affordable units are evenly dispersed across each building.
- April 19, 2022: Information Session: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/qGfNJCwHGoc (or just search for SEB Housing) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627
- May 16, 2022: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be submitted by 2pm
- May 31, 2022: Lottery: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/pxFu0Rh3bp8 (or just search for SEB Housing) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627