Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $82,950
- 2 Person Household: $94,800
- 3 Person Household: $106,650
- 4 Person Household: $118,450
Please do not visit the site. The premises is closed for construction activity. All those interested should apply and reach out to email@example.com to organize a visit once qualified applicants are selected.
This is a lottery for the four (4) condominiums being built at Terrazza located in Wellesley, MA. The homes will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income.
The two bedroom homes range from 1,778 square feet to 2,655 square feet. All homes include access to the community amenities such as the private courtyard and grills, a fitness center, pet spa, movie lounge, bike room, and conference and club rooms. A dedicated surface parking spot is included with each affordable condominium. Residents can easily access the shops and restaurants in Wellesley’s town center by foot and will also be in close proximity to the Wellesley Square train station. The affordable homes will be ready for occupancy shortly after the lottery.
- July 31, 2023: Recording of Information Session: https://youtu.be/t2mEW8QGB8k
- August 28, 2023: Lottery Application Deadline at 2:00 pm. Completed Applications must be delivered or postmarked by this date. Applications postmarked by the deadline must be received no later than 5 business days from the deadline.
- September 7, 2023: Lottery Go to zoom.com/join or call (646) 558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 857 2736 5609, Passcode: 276410