- 2 Bedrooms: $298,700
- Condo fees are $154/mo. and cover administrative fees, maintenance and care of the development’s common areas which include landscaping, snow and waste removal, maintenance and care of a wastewater treatment plant, taxes, and insurance.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $67,400
- 2 Person Household: $77,000
- 3 Person Household: $86,650
- 4 Person Household: $96,250
- 5 Person Household: $103,950
This is an opportunity for the 17 affordable townhomes being built at Stockbridge Landing in Scituate. These 17 homes will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. The first affordable homes should be ready for purchase by early 2021, and will be delivered throughout the remainder of the year.
The affordable homes feature two-bedrooms, 1, 1.5, or 2.5 bathrooms, private entry ways and a front porch, and range from 1,190 to 2,135 square feet. Flooring includes vinyl plank flooring in foyer, kitchen, living room, mudroom and dining room and vinyl flooring in bathrooms, and laundry room. Bedrooms, lofts, upper hallways, and staircase are carpeted. Kitchens have laminate countertops and black Frigidaire appliances including a dishwasher and microwave. The residences have 2 zones of heat and AC provided by a high efficiency natural gas forced hot air. Hot water is provided by a Navian tankless water heater.