Applications for Workforce Homes Are Now Being Accepted on a First Come, First Served Basis.
- 3 Bedrooms: $695,000
- 3 Bedrooms: $775,000
- $695,000 is the cost of a TownHouse Unit. $775,000 is the cost of a Single-Family Detached Dwelling. Condo Fees of $40/mo cover maintenance and care of the development’s common areas which include the include landscaping and snow plowing
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $143,080
- 2 Person Household: $163,520
- 3 Person Household: $183,960
- 4 Person Household: $204,400
- 5 Person Household: $220,752
- 6 Person Household: $237,104
This is an opportunity for the first 5 Workforce homes being built at Sandpiper I in Nantucket MA. The Workforce homes will be sold at a Workforce price to households with incomes at or below 175% of the Area Median Income. Applicants must have mortgage pre-approvals with sufficient coverage to purchase a home at the prices shown below.
Sandpiper 1 (South) is a development on 10 Beach Grass Road.
The 3BR homes priced at $775,500 are Single-Family Detached homes and are 1,790 square feet.
The 3BR homes priced at $695,000 are Townhouse Style Duplex homes and are 1,542 square feet
All homes will be heated by central forced hot air, will have linoleum flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms and wall-to-wall carpeting in the remaining rooms, including the bedrooms. The kitchens will be equipped with Formica countertops, and will include customary kitchen appliances (stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher). Washer and dryers will not be provided in the homes, however hookups for these appliances will be installed. All homes have 2 surface parking spots. The Duplex Workforce homes will have unfinished/unheated basements (none of the Single-Family homes will have unfinished/unheated basements). The Sandpiper Place I (South) workforce homes will be accessible by NRTA service and are located proximate to Nantucket’s parks, open space, shopping, dining, and entertainment offerings.
- March 3, 2020: Homes Are Available First Come First Served To Workforce Certified (by SEB Housing) Households