Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $52,750
- 2 Person Household: $60,250
One University Drive South is a brand-new, 45 unit rental apartment community located on One University Drive in Amherst. There will be 5 affordable apartments ready for occupancy starting in the Summer of 2022. All affordable apartments will be rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income through this application process. Apartments feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, air conditioning, and a central laundry facility. One University Drive South is a completely new, thoughtfully designed apartment community created for comfortable living and providing easy access to shops and downtown Amherst. The community is located less than a block away from the Pioneer Valley Transit Authority (PVTA) bus stop. The building consists of three floors and has an elevator.
- July 13, 2022: Informational Session: 6:00pm via Zoom. Go to Zoom.com – Join – and enter Meeting ID: 818 9317 7595, Passcode: 088159 or via conference call: (425) 436-6200, Access Code: 862627
- August 12, 2022: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be submitted by 2pm
- August 22, 2022: Lottery: 6:00pm via Zoom. Go to Zoom.com – Join – and enter Meeting ID: 857 2736 5609, Passcode: 276410 or join by conference call (425) 436-6200, Code: 862627