- *Tenants are responsible for paying their own utilities (tenant pays for gas, electricity, water and sewer). Rents subject to change with the HUD’s annual release of Area Median Incomes.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $67,400
- 2 Person Household: $77,000
- 3 Person Household: $86,650
- 4 Person Household: $96,250
- 5 Person Household: $103,950
- 6 Person Household: $111,650
2BR WAITING LIST OPEN!! Please contact the Leasing Office for unit availibility or visit Cottonwood One Upland/ for more details!
COTTONWOOD ONE UPLAND
Our luxury one, two, and three bedroom apartments are the perfect place to call home. Located just 20 miles south of downtown Boston, Norwood is home to the area’s most coveted restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. With a charming downtown area and easy access to commuter trains, you’ll have everything you need right outside your door.
At the end of the day, get away from it all with instant access to elevated lifestyle amenities. Our pet-friendly community boasts two dog parks, resort-style pool, community greenspace, miles of wooded trails that are perfect for the whole family – fur babies included.
Whether you’re in Dedham, Westwood, Canton, or Norwood, Cottonwood One Upland offers a new take on apartment living.