- Rents do not include cost of utilities: gas (heating and hot water), electricity (including cooking). Water and Sewer costs are included in the rent.
Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $67,400
- 2 Person Household: $77,000
- 3 Person Household: $86,650
- 4 Person Household: $96,250
At Halyard, discover a collection of modern residences and thoughtful amenities that set a new wave for apartment living in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Walkable to everyday shopping necessities, close to downtown and the waterfront, and right next door to a brand new, state-of-the-art YMCA, Halyard will offer a contemporary haven for a lifestyle of fair winds and following seas. Located just off Blackburn Circle in Gloucester, Halyard will offer 200 apartments consisting of studio, one and two-bedroom apartment homes featuring spacious layouts and high end finishes with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and vinyl plank flooring in all living/dining areas. 30 affordable apartments will be ready for occupancy starting in 2021. All affordable apartments will be rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income through this application process.
The community includes a 5,365 square foot Clubhouse that features a great room with tasting kitchen, fitness center, and a game room with shuffleboard and foosball. Work from home space is also available in the collaborative coworking areas. Four legged friends are always welcome with our pet wash and grooming station available, 24/7. Outdoor amenities include a gaming area, fire pit and BBQ area. Halyard is a smoke-free, and pet friendly community. Halyard is sure to set a new standard for apartment living with first occupancy expected in February 2021.
- January 11, 2021: Information Session: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/1CVjPJsGXlY (or just search for SEB Housing) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627
- February 12, 2021: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be submitted by 2pm
- February 25, 2021: Lottery: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/8d7alq3O9Yw (or just search SEB Housing) and conference call -- (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627