Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $61,900
- 2 Person Household: $70,750
- 3 Person Household: $79,600
- 4 Person Household: $88,400
Edgemere Crossing is a brand-new development located on Hartford Turnpike in Shrewsbury. This development is situated in close proximity to Flint Pond, and offers convenient access to local eateries, shops, and restaurants, and is within minutes of Routes 20 and 90. Edgemere Crossing will include amenities such as a fitness center and a swimming pool. This community will eventually contain 250 total apartment homes in a combination of 1BR and 2BR layouts. There will be 25 affordable apartments within Edgemere Crossing that will be rented to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income through this application process. Units are expected to be ready in the Spring of 2022.
Units Still Available! For more details about this property, you can visit Edgemere Crossing !
- November 22, 2021: Information Session at 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/ahqyvSZY2dI (or just search for SEB Housing) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627
- December 21, 2021: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be received, or postmarked, by 2:00pm
- January 10, 2022: Lottery at 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/jXJu9IT73oY (or just search SEB Housing) and conference call -- (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627