Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $78,300
- 1 Person Household: $89,500
- 1 Person Household: $100,700
- 1 Person Household: $111,850
This is a lottery for five (5) affordable homes being built in Phase II at Copperworks in Canton, MA. These homes units will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income.
The 1BR homes are 863 sq.ft. and the 2BR homes range from 1,313 sq.ft. to 1,321 sq.ft. All homes provide access to the community amenities which include the community clubhouse and pool, complimentary bike storage and secure entry access by mobile phone. Residents can easily access Canton’s idyllic town center and will be in close proximity to the Canton Junction Train Station. There is ample free surface parking on site.
- May 2, 2022: Information Session: 6:00 pm via YouTube https://youtu.be/TKwKtf_i7Jc (or just search for SEB Housing) and via Conference Call – (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627
- June 3, 2022: Application Deadline: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be submitted or postmarked by 2pm
- June 16, 2022: Lottery: 6:00pm via YouTube at https://youtu.be/21xSJXZLWp0 (or just search SEB Housing) and conference call -- (425) 436-6200. Code: 862627