Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 1 Person Household: $82,950
- 2 Person Household: $94,800
- 3 Person Household: $106,650
- 4 Person Household: $118,450
- 5 Person Household: $127,950
- 6 Person Household: $137,450
This is a lottery for the two affordable homeownership units at 34 Fairbanks Road in Milton, MA. Both homes will be sold at an affordable price to households with incomes at or below 80% of the Area Median Income. The condominium features two flats-style units.
The first-floor unit has two bedrooms, approximately 1,112 square feet of living space, and an enclosed rear porch.
The second-floor unit has two bedrooms, approximately 1,237 square feet of living space, as well as an exclusive-use enclosed rear porch.
Each unit features an updated kitchen and bath, sunroom, fireplaced living room, and a dining room with coffered ceiling. They are finished with hardwood floors throughout and are further distinguished with gumwood trim. The basement offers ample storage and dedicated laundry facilities with washer and dryer. Each unit will be deeded exclusive use of half of the garage interior. These condominiums are conveniently located on a tree lined street within walking distance of Pierce Middle School and in close proximity to MBTA bus service.
- June 28, 2023: Public Info Session at 6:00 pm via Zoom Go to zoom.com/join or call (646) 558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 818 9317 7595, Passcode: 088159
- July 21, 2023: Application Deadline at 2:00 pm
- August 8, 2023: Lottery at 6:00pm via Zoom Go to zoom.com/join or call (646) 558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 857 2736 5609, Passcode: 276410