Maximum Allowable Household Income
- 2 Person Household: $89,500
- 3 Person Household: $100,700
- 4 Person Household: $111,850
- 5 Person Household: $120,800
- 6 Person Household: $129,750
This is a lottery for the two (2) affordable 3BR townhomes at 21 Crowninshield in Brookline which will be sold at affordable prices to households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. Each affordable townhome (units #7 and #11) has luxurious finishes including a large living room with white oak floors, a gas fireplace, chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone counters, 5 burner gas range, a large primary suite with plenty of closets and en-suite bath featuring a glass shower and high-end fixtures. There is also a generous guest bedroom and top floor 3rd bedroom with en-suite bath, as well as a bonus room. Units also come with a refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer, a private backyard with a patio, 1 garage and 1 surface parking space, and are in close proximity to parks, schools, restaurants, the Green Line, and much more.
Note that applications from Type I and II households will not be entered into this lottery. Please read the Information Packet for further details.
- August 25, 2022: Informational Session: 6:00pm via Zoom. Go to Zoom.com, Join, or call (646) 558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 818 9317 7595, Passcode: 088159
- September 13, 2022: Application Deadline: 100% complete applications must be submitted by 2pm
- September 26, 2022: Lottery 6:00pm via Zoom. 6:00 pm via Zoom. Go to Zoom.com, Join, or call (646) 558-8656 and enter Meeting ID: 857 2736 5609, Passcode: 276410