Back To Listing

Affordable Inclusionary Rental Housing

I just sent my missing documents, am I eligible now for these new affordable homes?

We are unable to provide further eligibility answers until all your documents have been reviewed and your application has been updated by our compliance team. Once your application has been completely reviewed you will receive a notice with further information on the status of your application.
Thank you for your patience!

I sent my missing documents today on an inclusionary unit, when would I hear back from SEB?

Unfortunately, we cannot give estimate because each application is unique. We review applications in the order that they are received. We do everything we can to complete our review as soon as possible, and you will receive a notice once we are finished reviewing your file.

Our goal is to complete our review within a few days of receiving the application but, we cannot make any guarantees. We strive to review all applications and documentation submitted to our office within –2-3 days of receipt. However, the turnaround time can vary.

As soon as your application has been fully reviewed, we will send you an update to inform you the status of your application.


Can I send my BPDA affidavit via email? / How can I submit my BPDA affidavit to your office?

The BPDA Affidavit of Eligibility needs to either be mailed or dropped off at our office, as we need to have the original notarized affidavit. Our address is 257 Hillside Ave, Needham MA 02494, we have a 24-hour, secure drop-box on the left side of our office building and our office hours are 9am to 4pm.
However, supporting documentation can be sent to this email address [info@sebhousing.com], please make sure the files you attached are legible and preferably in PDF format. You can also fax them to 617-782-4500 or mail them or drop them off along with your BPDA affidavit.
Kind regards,

Can Full-time students apply to the BPDA lottery?

Yes, however full-time undergraduate students age 18 and over are not eligible to lease a unit unless they are a co-applicant with a related, non-full-time student. Similarly, full-time graduate students without income are not eligible to lease a unit unless they are a tenant with an immediate family member who is a non-full-time student. The BPDA’s determination of full-time student status will be final.

What do I need to send as proof of Boston Residency?

For proof of Boston Residency, you need to provide two of the following documents:
• A dated letter from transitional housing or a homeless shelter
• Signed lease (At-will lease counts)
• Car registration / insurance cover page
• Renter’s Insurance
• Heating bill (Gas, Electric, Oil)
• Cable / Data / Internet bill
• City of Boston voter registration / Resident listing
• Cell / Landline phone bill