Back To Listing

40B Certification Consultants and Inclusionary Housing

The Chief Elected Official should reach out to the local housing partnership or housing trust about the housing needs that the proposed project could meet and the degree to which the project advances the goals of the community’s housing plan (if one exists). In addition, the Planning Board should be asked to weigh in on the project’s relationship to the city or town master plan if the plan is current and actively being implemented.